Please keep in mind that the primary objective of the EPMA Congress is the concept of predictive, preventive and personalised medicine (PPPM). Consequently, all the results, achievements and impacts should be interpreted in the PPPM context.
For your participation in the congress you should submit a registration form (see “Registration”) and Abstract.
Guidlines for written presentation send to prof. Ondřej Topolčan, M.D., Ph.D. by April 30, 2019 (email@example.com)
Abstract, short CV and photo of presenting author will be published in the Abstract book and should be submitted latest by May 31, 2019 to Petr Šusta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Based on the quality of the submitted abstracts, full size papers will be invited for their submission to the EPMA Journal Congress Supplement. The submission deadline is August 15th 2019. By invitation the authors will be provided with complete instruction for the paper preparation.
Instructions for Abstracts
Technical specifications for abstract:
- Format: *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf (please do not use other formats, particularly PDF is not allowed)
- Name your files with the last name of presenting author. If the same author submits more presentations, please add number. Eg.: Smith 1.doc.
- Maximal length: 250 words in English
- Name of the abstract: in bold letters
- Provide names of the authors in following order: Surname, initial letter of the first/second Name.
- Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Provide affiliations for all the authors.
- All Tables and Figures should be included in the main file: do not send them separately.
Technical specifications for CV:
- Short vignette. Maximal length: 150 words in English
- Format: *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf (please do not use other formats; specifically PDF is not allowed)
- Name your files by the last name of the presenting author (e.g. CV Smith.doc)
- Full name (with academic titles), affiliation, email contact
Recommended topics to be covered by CV:
- Education, career history, field of interest, awards
Technical specifications for photo:
- Format: *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.tiff, *.png (Please, do not use other formats)
- Resolution: as high resolution as possible is strongly recommended, minimum 300 dpi. Format of official (e.g. passport) 4:3 ratio portrait is strongly recommended.
Please, follow the example HERE.
- Oral presentations should be submitted only electronically in a *.ppt (*.pptx) formate to email@example.com
- Alternatively, participants may provide their presentation directly at the congress venue prior to the corresponding session.
- Format: *.ppt, *.pptx (please do not use other formats; specifically PDF is not allowed).
- Maximal length: presentation length should be adapted to the time frame reserved for your presentation.
- Name your files with the last name of presenting author. If the same author submits more presentations, please add corresponding numbers (e.g. Smith 1.ppt.)
- Abstracts for the poster presentation will be published in the Abstract book. Please, follow the instructions provided above for the abstract preparation.